Monday, April 2, 2018

Happy Easter


Hello and Happy Easter!

Conference was absolutely inspired. I found myself on the edge of my seat, completely enraptured by the words of these modern day prophets and apostles of the Lord. We are so blessed to receive guidance through these men from a loving a God. I am thankful for their willingness and sacrifices to serve. I am thankful for their inspired messages. 

I'm sure the Jordan River Temple open house was beautiful. Can't wait to go through the Layton temple when is completed...!!! Don't know if I will have time to send a long email today because I am 💩
But I sure do love you sooooo much!!! 
Thank you thank you thank you for the package and the emails every week. I really do appreciate it so much. 

XOXO
Hermana Croft 

-----------
There were two pairs of bunny ears in the Easter package I sent to Julianne. I told her that I was expecting an Easter bunny selfie of her and Hermana Byron. And then reiterated a few times afterwards in other emails that I was indeed serious about that request. ;) I'm glad she took me seriously, because how cute are these two???


No comments:

Post a Comment