Monday, April 9, 2018

Happy Spring


Hey Mommy, 

Happy Spring! I think it is finally done snowing here. I'm glad you liked the Easter pictures. Unfortunately I don't really have any more to send to you. H. Byron and I are really bad at taking photos. The pictures I sent you are the only ones we have taken together and we are now at the last week of the transfer! I'll make a goal of taking one photo a day this week. :)

Sounds like you had a lovely spring break. We also enjoyed the break kids have had from school because it allowed us to meet with the children of a woman we have been teaching. Now her two sons and nephew are investigators. We taught them the Plan of Salvation earlier today. :) 

Sounds like a fun vacation you have planned. But as fun as roller coasters are, I don't feel like I'll be missing out on too much. Now if you were going on a Caribbean cruise, it might be a different story. ;) I am excited by the prospect of going to Spanish speaking places when I get home. (We're planning to go to Cedar Point Roller Coaster park in Ohio this summer.)

Favorite conference talks: hmm, good question. I really liked "Pure Love" by Massimo De Feo, "Seventy Times Seven" by Lynn G. Robbins, President Eyring's talk, and anytime President Nelson would speak. 

I am super proud of Lilian. I am glad she was so excited to be reading. (Lilian just finished reading the Book of Mormon entirely on her own this past Sunday.)

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you! Te amo!
Siempre,
Hermana Croft

P.S. thank you for sharing your playlist with me. I always think it is kind of fun when you do that. H. Byron and I sing a lot together. We reminisce about Disney channel movies and then sing the songs from them together. I'm surprised by how well I remember them. (When I email Julianne, usually I'm listening to music and sometimes I'll list the songs throughout as I type...apparently she likes it, especially when I tell her why I'm listening to that particular song. For example, the song that I found while watching Jane the Virgin, a show Julianne enjoyed watching before her mission. See below...)

P.P.S. I do really like Guardians of the Galaxy and Jane the Virgin, it is true. They make me laugh. 

P.P.P.S Lilian's hair is getting really long. She is starting to look older. Also, you look super pretty in all the pictures you sent. H. Byron can't believe my parents are so young.



No comments:

Post a Comment