Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Short email


Happy almost Conference!!!! Ah! I am so excited! I need General Conference man. I don't think I have ever needed Conference as much as I have for these ones on my mission. They always come just at the right time when I am worn down and need a spiritual boost. 

Thank you for the package! It did appear today, and my companion thought it was super funny. I am saving it to open closer to the actually holiday, probs Saturday. 

I don't really have time to write much, but this week was pretty normal. We did get a couple new Haitian investigators though, so that's cool. And they all speak a little English as well, so I can talk to them! 

I love you! 
Hermana Croft 


---------------
Julianne sent an email to Brandon for his birthday yesterday. She sent some funny pics that I thought I'd post here:


Fotos:
1) how I feel because I am missing your birthday
2) how I feel because it is Spring..ish
3) what I wish I could do, but super can't because I'm a missionary 

----------------------
* Sending these huge eggs is the popular thing to do for missionary momma's this Easter. Which is why I purposely was NOT going to do it. ha! But I did want to send a package, and was running low on time...and realized it would be a pretty easy way to get some Easter goodies to Julianne and Hermana Byron. Plus, I figured it might make them laugh...  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment