Monday, March 5, 2018

Mwen pa parle Kreyol...


Soooo transfers...
The beginning of the week all bets were on Hermana Hopson leaving Kearny with me staying here. Then Wednesday signs started pointing to H. Hopson staying for a 5th transfer, with H. Croft getting the boot... then Saturday night we got a call from the AP's letting us know we would be doubled out! Cue the crazy cleaning/packing/note writing/goodbye-ing! 

Sunday we got the results:
Hermana Hopson - Patterson, New Jersey as a new STL (for those of you keep track a home, now all of my previous companions have become my sister training leader after leaving me)
Hermana Croft - New City, wait for it, NEW YORK! That's right, I will be going to one of the few areas in the mission that are actually in New York. But that's not all, in New City the prominent languages are English, Spanish, and Creole. As well as teaching in Spanish, my companion and I will be teaching in Creole. Luckily Sister Bryon, my new companion, is from Haiti, so she can take the lead with that and help me learn what Creole I can. Ayudeme!! 

Wish I could write more! Have a wonderful week!

XOXO 
Sister/Hermana/Sè Croft 







No comments:

Post a Comment