Monday, February 26, 2018

A back and forth email conversation between Julianne and her mother...



*Julianne:
Dear Mother, 
My companion is in a pickle. She can't remember some historical fact and it is killing her that she can't Google it. We were wondering if you could assist. 
She wants to know the name for the place where scholars have determined that civilization started. Between the Tigeris and Euphrates rivers. She thinks it's called the "something cradle" but she can't remember. If you would be willing to look that up really quick, I know it would ease her mind tremendously. 

XOXO 💕💕

*Mother: {Various long-ish answers relating to the "Cradle of Civilization" and info on early civilizations in river valleys such as Sumer (Mesopotamia), Egypt (Nile), China (Yangtze) and India (Ganges), etc.}

*Julianne: 
She says thank you. 
Also I say thank you too. 
Also I love you. 

*Mother: Did that answer her question then? Or do I need to google more specifically for something else? 
I love you too. 

*Julianne: 
No, that was perfect. 

When you send me the wedding photos can you just upload them to the google shared account? I want to have them forever, and sometimes my tablet deletes the photos I download from emails. I can still go re-download them, but it is a hassle to try and find them. 

*Mother: {Uploading oodles of formal bridal shots to Julianne's google account...}

*Julianne: 
Thank you. 

I like Rebekah's necklace.

Also, could you please spend me the itinerary for the wedding day? I would like to be aware of what y'all are doing throughout the day. Especially the time of the sealing. 
I will try to send a picture of me in my blue maid of honor dress.

*Mother: The necklace matches her ring almost exactly! She and Tanner went shopping a couple days before pictures and were delighted to find it. When Rebekah told Tanner that she wanted a small necklace to wear with her wedding dress, he decided that would be his Valentines Day present to her. 

-Rebekah and Tanner arrive at the Bountiful Temple at 12:15 (2:15 Eastern Time)
-Guests start arriving at 1:00
-The sealing begins at 1:30 (3:30 ET)
-We’re assuming we’ll be out taking pictures by 2:30 (4:30 ET)
-Dinner is at 4:00 (6:00 ET)
-5:30-6:30 we will be switching over from dinner to reception. Rebekah will likely be sprucing up her hair and make-up with Morgan. The rest of us (me, Dad, Brandon, Lilian, bridesmaids, Tanner’s parents, etc) will be putting up personalized decor around the room.
-Reception is 6:30-8:30 (8:30-10:30 ET)
-Then around 8:30 we’ll start doing things like cutting the cake, bouquet toss (no garter toss), first dance, Tanner might sing his proposal song he wrote for Rebekah.
-And then whenever we finish up all of that we’ll do sparklers as they leave.
-Then the rest of us clean up like crazy and get home late and fall into bed and hopefully sleep very soundly. ;) (And then get up early because I have to be at stake conference in Bountiful on Sunday morning by 9:00.) 

*Julianne:
Sorry I didn't write a weekly this week. The picture of me slumped over is because the restaurant I wanted to eat at is closed on Monday's. 


-----
And so ends the back and forth which was the extent of Julianne's email this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment