Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Halloween!


Hello!

We had a Halloween trunk or treat on Friday night. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. Then on Sunday we had stake conference. H. Kim and I sang with the ward choir to do a special musical number. Seating up in the choir seats put me directly behind President and Sister Hess who were assigned to speak. It was funny to see the surprised expression on President's face when he turned around to find me sitting right there. Ha! I love him.

The Lord really protected us this week. He is always doing so, but this week He allowed me to SEE the ways in which He is blessing me with protection. We had a couple scary contacts. But hey, we made it out unscathed every time. Gracias a El. We just utilized the locks on our car doors more than usual this week. 

I Love love love love love love love you!
Hermana Croft


----------------------
 Julianne sent these pictures in an email to her little sister, Lilian...









No comments:

Post a Comment