Monday, July 9, 2018

Transfer news


¡Buenos días! 
Transfer news:
I am staying in New City, my new companion will be Hermana Miller. And I can't tell you anything else about her, because I have never met her. Report to come next week. 

H. Byron, mi amor, is leaving New York and moving for the first time in her mission. She is off to Elizabeth, NJ. Hermana Byron has spend 6 transfers here in New City, half of her mission. She is not nervous to leave though. She is the most chill person I know. 
She has taught me the art of being chill. ;) Actually, not really. But I have gotten better about not freaking out about things while being with her. I'm going to miss her. I'm nervous for H. Miller to come. I think she is going to push me. But there is no growth in the comfort zone, right? 

Sister Hess (President Hess' wife) asks me every time I see her if I have done a musical number in the ward yet. Hasn't happened so far, but H. Miller plays the piano, so we will see about this next transfer.

I love the picture of Elle {Hampton} and Taylor {Fawcett} from Elle's homecoming! My heart swells with love when I think about all my wardie boys! I don't know if they are aware I hold them very dear to my heart or not, because I'm not sure if I ever really expressed it, but I love them all. **

❤❤❤❤❤

-Me 






----------------------

**Julianne had a huge group of kids her age who all graduated the same year, most of them boys...this isn't even all of them. But every single kid in this picture, including the girls, are all on missions or are just starting to return (minus one girl who got married). Which means they've all gone through the temple. They were all pretty good friends and as Julianne mentioned above, she's looked up to them and always held a special place in her heart for her wardies. 
Serving all across the globe: Argentina, Peru, Ohio, New York, Canada, Slovenia, Brazil, Tawian, Arizona, Australia, France, New Jersey and California.



No comments:

Post a Comment