Wednesday, June 6, 2018

We're all on the east coast!


Hey Mommy! 
How is everything? Have y'all made it over closer to the east coast yet? It's fun over here. :) 

I am currently waiting for my oil to be changed in preparation for the car check tomorrow at Zone Conference. Usually I am very excited for Zone Conference. But alas, Hermana Byron and I have been asked to give a training to the zone about goals, and I find myself less enthusiastic than usual. So we will be planning that later today. 

I loved your email. The pictures of you with grandma and grandpa at the cemetery are sweet. And the soccer drama reminded me of auditioning for shows. I'm glad it all worked out and Lilian gets to be with her friends on the best team. I am so glad she has found something that she loves to do. 

That birthday party sounds like it was quite the endeavor. It would have been fun to be there to be a part of it, but I'm glad Rebekah and Tanner were able to help you out. Lilian may have a phone now, but don't let her get any social media. I am over it myself. Or I would be, but we are a social media mission. Apparently we will be authorized to use Instagram soon now too. 

The Ver Hoef's have adopted me into their family. We had dinner with them last night again. Seems to be turning into a Sunday night tradition, which is fine by me! Being with them reminds me of being with family. :) (They are the same family that took us to the temple and made your potatoes on Mother's Day). I will introduce you to them when we come back to visit. 

Love you. Ran out of time
Hermana Croft 

No comments:

Post a Comment