Monday, January 1, 2018

Right now

Hello!
I am sitting with my feet propped up, drinking orange mint ginger tea, and feeling very content. 
The pictures I just sent over are from Christmas dinner (In my jammies) and ringing in the New Year today at noon. 
Thank you for all the pictures from your adventurous week. I kind of forgot that y'all would still be celebrating throughout this week, cause it has been very back to business for me. No more laying around the house in my sweats reading my way through the stack of novels I got for Christmas. To satisfy my craving for reading, I have jumped back into "Jesus the Christ". It is the most novel-like book I've got right now, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. 

I love you! 

Hermana Croft 

 When 3 companionships with lessons at the church got juked simultaneously. (Our investigators cancelled last minute/just didn't show up). 


No comments:

Post a Comment