Monday, November 20, 2017

Answers to questions


So the temple was awesome... but we only got this one picture. 
To be fair Hermana Hopson and I tried to take more after, but the Elders were already walking away. And it is just about impossible to herd a group of elders once they have made up their mind about something. 
So this is it. But now you have a picture of my bishop and all the missionaries serving in the Spanish Newark ward with me. 

The bridge to Ellis Island is only used for official service vehicles and the like. We had to stop, make some calls to be put on a special list, and then get temporary badges from a security guard before they would let us cross. 
And no I didn't actually get to work in the family history center that day. Just go and fill out paper work.

As for the Face to Face broadcast last night...
Did I watch it, yes. 
Did I also know the female announcer, yes her name is Eliza Lin, we went to high school together. 
Did I also see Tanner perform, yes.
Did I also freak out when they did a close-up of Rebekah's face, yes. 

The other missionaries got a little mad at me because I kept freaking out. 

We will have Thanksgiving dinner Thursday with Bishop and the other missionaries in the ward. 
I love you! I don't have any more time to write today. Sorry! But I will send a picture of my time in exchanges this week with the STLs 

Love, 
Hermana Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment