Monday, November 26, 2018

My week in pictures


Hello! 

Selfie at the door: this is when I knocked into a girl I went to high school with out tracting the day before Thanksgiving. Yeah. That was a shock. Claudia and I did theatre together. H. Wahlquist was SUPER confused for a second when we started chatting. 😂 

Pickle picture: we actually took this photo for Sister Kim, who spent half of her training in Hackettstown. She was really excited I was headed here. She and Sister Wahlquist were actually also companions a couple months back. It was the only photo I had of us together, which is why I sent it to you last week. 

Dark blurry picture with someone who is not my companion: this is Sister Nelson. We went on exchange this week. We forgot to take a picture until right when we were switching back and it was actively raining. So yeah, bad quality. But the exchange was super fun! 

Other poor quality photos: making dinner this week super late at night because our dinner appointment never confirmed. I look all red faced from laughing at my own inability to take a nice selfie. We were struggling. 
























Also, we don't have any photos from Thanksgiving. Well we do, but they really won't worth much and I am having a hard time getting them to transfer over from the phone.

After a lot of confusion and canceled/unconfirmed appointments we decided to come home and make ourselves a Thanksgiving feast. We made chicken fajitas. Why? Because that is what we were able to come up with given our limited ingredients. We were uber hungry by the time we got done making it at 9, so it probably tasted better than it actually was. But no complaints here. Honestly, it was all kind of funny. And the next day a woman fed us her Thanksgiving leftovers. 

Also, as you have probably been able to tell from these pictures as well as the multiple ones I have sent over the past few months, I really enjoy doormats.

XOXOXOXOXOX
Hermana Croft



1 comment:

  1. Your soooo cute can't wait to meet you nex5 year mom is soo excited and emotional lol but you know that already have a lovely Xmas and we will see you next love your English family xxx

    ReplyDelete